We have a few cabins to choose from at Kingbaker Creek Resort. All cabins are within a few steps to the beach and have a lovely view of the Lake. They all include kitchen, two bedrooms (minimum), washrooms and deck. Please read through the Tabs for more information on each cabin and rates.
About Our Cabins
All cabins are on the beach and are complete with:
- Coffee maker
- Propane Barbeques c/w side burners
- Washrooms c/w showers
- Large decks
- Weekly Rental (Saturday to Saturday) $915.00 per week for 4 people
- Additional People (to a maximum of 7 in cabin) $5.00 per person per day
- All prices plus applicable taxes.
- 1 vehicle per site only
- No tents unless approved. If approved an additional fee of $10.00 per day will be added.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking. Deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Kingbaker Creek Resort is open from May long weekend to and including Thanksgiving long weekend.
Please note that during the summer months we only accept weekly rentals.
Note: These are house keeping cabins. Guests are to supply their own bedding, linens, towels, face cloths, dish towels & dish cloths.
Cabins 1,2 & 3
These cabins are 1 bedroom cabins with a double bed. There is an additional bedroom area in the enclosed Veranda which houses a double bed and a single bed. Also has a double hide-a-bed. Cabins have wood burning stoves, kitchen with full size fridge and kitchen table.
This cabin has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom with a double bed. The second bedroom has a bunk bed with a double on the bottom and a single over. There is also a double hide-a-bed in the seating area. Cabin has an electric stove, kitchen with full size fridge and kitchen table.
This cabin has 2 bedrooms. Both bedrooms have double beds. There is also a double hide-a-bed in the seating area. Cabin has an electric stove, kitchen with full size fridge and kitchen table.
Please note: You are responsible to bring all your linens, bedding, towels, face clothes, dish towels, and dish clothes. We do not supply these items.
Kingbaker Creek Resort Welcomes You (Cabin)
- Cabin check-out is 10:00am (late charges may apply). Cabin check-in is 2:00pm. Only 1 vehicle is permitted per site. (Unless approved by management due to our limited parking space). Payment of stay required immediately upon arrival.
- Noise Suppression is from: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. During this time conversation level only, no music, idling motors, etc. All other times please do not disturb your neighbors with excessive noise.
- Gates are locked from: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Office hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm (noon) 3:00pm to 6:00pm (times are subject to change) Management is available for after hour emergencies.
- Parking – 1 vehicle per site only as space within the campground is limited.
- Vehicles: Walking speed. Please be aware that the speed limit is only 5km/hr in the campground. This is due to number of young children staying here at our resort. Lock valuables in vehicle. (Management not responsible)
- Day Visitors: All visitors must register and pay at the office immediately upon arrival. All visitors must park their vehicles outside the resort gates. Visitor Fee of $4.00/person to be paid immediately on arrival. $20.00 per day/person for entering without permission (if not ejected immediately for security reasons).
- Alcohol is permitted however loud and sloppy drunks are not! Please drink responsibly.
- Please be aware of the BC smoking laws and abide by the signs posted throughout the resort.
- Wireless internet is available at a charge of $25.00/length of stay.
- Cabins will have an additional propane fee of $15.00/week added to their bill.
- Boat launch is available at a fee of $10.00 per launch and $10.00 per removal. No launching of boats with own vehicle.
- Dockage is available for $10.00/day subject to availability.
- Laundry facilities are available; a fee of $2.50 per wash and $2.50 per dry apply to each load and detergent is included in this cost. No other detergent is to be used in the washer, and no runners are to be dried in the dryer. Please remove all sand/excess dirt from clothing prior to washing. We inspect the appliances after each use.
- All garbage is your responsibility; bags are provided at the office, full bags must be taken to garbage truck located up at the entrance to the campground.
- All refundable beverage containers must be disposed of in the proper “yellow or blue bagged” receptacles. It is the guests responsibility to take the full bags up to the area behind the electrical panel located up at the entrance to the campground. Replacement bags are provided at the office.
- All cardboard must be flattened/broken down and taken over to the washhouse area, there is a designated area next to carport/shed by cabin 1. Cardboard & papers must not be put in the garbage.
- NO pets are allowed at the resort unless authorized prior by the management.
- Camp fires are only allowed in the two designated community fire pits located near the beach at either end of the resort. Fires are subject to the weather and management’s discretion. No fire shall be larger than 18” high x 18” across as per BC fire regulations.
- Dock: there is no running, smoking, or alcohol allowed on the dock. The dock is also off limits after sun down. No unsupervised children allowed on dock. Management is no responsible for any boat damage or personal injury.
- When checking out of your cabin it is required that it is returned to the condition in which you arrived to it. There will be additional fees applied to your bill should any damage occur, excess cleaning be required, or missing items from your cabin. Please consult list of cabin items and quantities upon arrival. Management reserves the right to levy a charge for missing or broken items.
- The showers in the washhouse are provided for campsite registered guest use only; therefore please shower in your cabin. Please only use the toilet paper supplied in the cabin & washhouse as this is 1 ply for the septic system. Feminine hygiene products must be disposed of in the garbage receptacles in the washrooms, please do not flush down the toilets as it adversely affects our septic system.
- Barbeques are to stay where located. If moved a fee will be applied for damages. It is the responsibility of the renter to ensure when leaving the barbeque is cleaned for the next guests. Cleaning fee will apply if not cleaned.
- Swimming: – There is no lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Liability – Kingbaker Creek Resort is private property and is intended for the use by paid, registered guests only. Anyone entering and using the campground does so at their own risk. Neither management nor owner is responsible for injuries, accidents, or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, floods, or any other unforeseen acts, situations, or circumstances. Management reserves the right to evict anyone not following the rules.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and abiding by all of the above, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Emily Thomson & Family 8528 – Hwy 97A, Mara, BC V0E 2K0 Ph: (250)838-7015
Download Campground Cabin Rules_092014