We offer you campsites and RV spots for your holiday preference. Your able to hook up your site to the basic needs and many amenities are available. We also have many picnic benches and a gazebo near the beach.
- Base site (includes water) $35.00 per day for 2 people
- Additional People (to a maximum of 6 on site) $5.00 per person per day
- Power $4.00 per day
- Sewer $4.00 per day
- All prices plus applicable taxes.
- 1 vehicle per site only
- 1 RV or tent allowed per site unless approved in advance by Kingbaker Creek Resort.
- 50% deposit required at time of booking. Deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
- Kingbaker Creek Resort is open from May long weekend to and including Thanksgiving long weekend.
Map of Site
You can also download the site here.
Kingbaker Creek Resort Welcomes You (campsite)
- Campsite Check-out is 11:00 am. Campsite check-in is 2:00pm. Only 1 vehicle is permitted per site. (Unless approved by management due to our limited parking space). Payment of stay required at check-in..
- Noise Suppression is from: 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. During this time conversation level only, no music, idling motors, etc. All other times please do not disturb your neighbors with excessive noise.
- Gates are locked from: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am
- Office hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm (noon) 3:00pm to 6:00pm (times are subject to change) Management is available for after hour emergencies.
- Vehicles: Waliking speed. Please be aware that the speed limit is only 5km/hr in the campground. This is due to number of young children staying here at our resort. Lock valuables in vehicle. (Management not responsible)
- Day Visitors: All visitors must register and pay at the office immediately upon arrival. All visitors must park their vehicles outside the resort gates. Visitor Fee of $4.00/person is due on arrival. $20.00 per day/person for entering without permission (if not ejected immediately for security reasons.
- Parking: 1 vehicle per site only as space within the campground is limited.
- Alcohol is permitted however loud or sloppy drunks are not! Please drink responsibly.
- Please be aware of the BC smoking laws and abide by the signs posted throughout the resort.
- 10. Wireless internet is available at a charge of $25.00/length of stay.
- Boat launch is available at a fee of $10.00 per launch and $10.00 per removal. No launching of boats with own vehicle.
- Dockage is available for $10.00/day subject to availability.
- Laundry facilities are available; a fee of $2.50 per wash and $2.50 per dry apply to each load and detergent is included in this cost. No other detergent is to be used in the washer, and no runners are to be dried in the dryer. Please remove all sand/excess dirt from clothing prior to washing. We inspect the appliances after each use.
- All garbage is your responsibility; bags are provided at the office, full bags must be taken to garbage truck located up at the entrance to the campground.
- All refundable beverage containers must be disposed of in the proper “yellow, clear or blue bagged” receptacles. It is the guests’ responsibility to take the full bags up to the area behind the electrical panel located up at the entrance to the campground. Replacement bags are provided at the office.
- All cardboard must be flattened/broken down and taken over to the washhouse area, there is a designated area next to carport/shed by cabin 1. Cardboard & papers must not be put in the garbage.
- NO pets are allowed at the resort unless authorized prior by the management.
- Camp fires are only allowed in the two designated community fire pits located near the beach at either end of the resort. Fires are subject to the weather and management’s discretion. No fire shall be larger than 18” high x 18” across as per BC fire regulations.
- Dock – there is no running, smoking or alcohol allowed on the dock. The dock is also off limits after sun down. No unsupervised children allowed on the dock. Management is not responsible for any boat damage or personal injury.
- When checking out of your campsite it is required that it is returned to the condition in which you arrived to it. There will be additional fees applied to your bill should any damage occur.
- The showers in the washhouse are provided for registered guest use only; please limit your shower to 7 minutes as there are many other guests using these facilities. Please only use the toilet paper supplied in the washhouse (and in the cabin washrooms). Feminine hygiene products must be disposed of in the garbage receptacles in the washrooms, please do not flush down the toilets as it adversely affects our septic system.
- Swimming – There is no life guard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Liability – Kingbaker Creek Resort is private property and is intended for the use by paid, registered guests only. Anyone entering and using the campground does so at their own risk. Neither management nor owner is responsible for injuries, accidents, or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, floods, or any other unforeseen acts, situations, or circumstances. Management reserves the right to evict anyone not following the rules.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and abiding by all of the above, we hope you enjoy your stay!
Emily Thomson & Family 8528 – Hwy 97A, Mara, BC V0E 2K0 Ph: (250)838-7015
Download Campground Campsite rules_093014